Friday, December 19, 2008

Introducing Kari Sweets (part 2)

Been a while since I've been on the ol' Bikini Hotness blog. But I'm back (goes without saying, since there's a new post up).

And in honor of the new year of 2009, here's part 2 of the first "official" Kari Sweets post here on Bikini Hotness: the last 7 photos from the polka-dot bikini beach series. (Check out part 1 of this post to see the rest of the polka dotted hotness of Kari Sweets.)

Don't ask why I didn't put all her bikini hotness together in one post; it's not like I couldn't, it's just that I thought I'd get more mileage out of it this way. And it makes me feel like some sort of cool blogger to have a post in 2 parts.





Now that's what I'm talking about. This is a girl that knows how to have fun. She doesn't take herself too seriously.


Now we're getting somewhere. That tight ass is one of Kari's best assets.



Well, that and her bright smile.



And her perfectly proportioned chest. Nice cleavage.



A more sultry version of the cleavage shot.




And the standard pulling down the bikini shot. Have you ever noticed that's like a requirement these days? If there's a bikini and a model and somebody with a camera, there's at least one shot of her pretending to take her bottoms off. But this...this is not just going through the motions of some glamor requirement. This is Kari Sweets!


I love how Kari manages to look sweet, innocent, naughty, and sexy as hell all at once.
And (as if you haven't noticed it on every picture so far) since we all want to see more of Kari Sweets, and because I want you to know where you can (if you're willing to crack open your wallet, of course) find all the Kari Sweets photos you could ever desire (okay, so that's not really possible, but you can come close), here's where you can find her official site: http://karisweets.com.
And I don't even get paid to send you there. Don't say I never gave you nothing!

No comments: