Monday, January 19, 2009

Sporting hotness part 2: Gymnasts

Superbowl is coming up, and that made me think of sports... And that made me think of chicks in sports... And that made me think of cheerleaders, since there's bound to be some football cheerleader hotness in the Super Bowl. And then I remembered I didn't have any new cheerleader pictures at the moment. Damn!

But I took a look in the future files, and saw these...if you can't have the Superbowl yet, you can at least remember the Olympics.

Alicia Sacramone does the splits and her pussy mound stands out
We lead off with Alicia Sacramone. In the Olympics, everybody was talking about how she was so old...I think she's like 19 or something ridiculous like that. I guess compared to the 10 year olds the Chinese had out there, that's ancient.

Cute Shawn Johnson stands on tiptoesShawn Johnson has strong thighs. And is very pretty.
Next, Shawn Johnson. I would've led off with these because she's so damn cute, but she was only 16 or 17 in the Olympics (I think...not sure...) and I know these are perfectly innocent pictures of a sporting event, but it still feels a bit weird putting these up here.

The splits in midair with a toe touch
I don't know how they can do the splits like that. Looks like it ought to be painful, you know?

Scary look of concentration on Shawn Johnson's face - toe touch splits on bars
And speaking of painful...that is one scary look on her face. Bet if you were that high above the ground and had to grab that bar to save your ass, you'd look a lot worse.

Shawn Johnson in the middle of a flip on the balance beam Shawn Johnson does the splits on the balance beam
Shawn Johnson again, doing...cartwheels?...flips?...splits?...whatever they call those moves, it's a wonder the girls don't fall off that beam.

Shawn Johnson waves and wiggles her ass in floor exercise
And finally, Shawn Johnson (again!) waves goodbye.
If you're in the mood to see more sports chicks, check out this post on Sporting Cameltoes.

No comments: