Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sporting cameltoes

Ah, the women in sports... Here are a few sporting women sporting cameltoes. Enjoy the view.


You gotta love it when a girl could kick a guy's ass and look good doing it. This track-and-field latina is HOT. And she looks dangerous. Like she's fresh of a kill, or about to make one. You think maybe that cameltoe was the last thing some guy saw on this earth before that javelin took him out?


Massive swimmer cameltoe. I wonder if she notices that when she's swimming? Probably not. One of the great things about sports is that these candid cameltoe photo ops come up when the athletes are focused on something else.


That's it...stretch...and bend... I don't know what sport she's playing, but I want to come in and join the fun.


I wonder if cameltoe begins with K in Japanese.


Buffy's sidekick plays a sexy brand of basketball. Nice cameltoe, Cordelia. (I think Allyson Hannigan plays Cordelia...you can correct me if I'm wrong, I don't watch Buffy much.) Or maybe it's the flute player -- you know, from band camp. Nobody looked like this at any band camp I ever went to.


The sport of beach volleyball is excellent for cameltoe viewing. Only problem is, pro beach volleyballers tend to be skinny-ass chicks who look like dudes. Well, I could be wrong about the looking like a dude part. Not all of them do. And besides, I don't think the dudes sport cameltoes. Though I could be wrong about that, too.

No comments: