Friday, December 19, 2008

Introducing Kari Sweets (part 1)

I'm calling this an introduction because even though you probably have seen Kari Sweets somewhere before, this is her first appearance on Bikini Hotness. Well, maybe not exactly first...this is the first post about Kari, but not the first picture I've posted of her (I snuck one photo of Kari Sweets in a tiny string bikini into a previous post).

So here you go... For your viewing pleasure, here's Kari in a magazine-style bikini shoot.

Kari Sweets has a sexy naughty look Kari Sweets has a fun smile
Now you know why she calls herself "Sweets." Look at that smile. And that naughty look has promise, too.

Kari Sweets poses in a polka dot bikini Kari Sweets has fun showing her inner thighs in a hot sexy pose
Whoa! We're seeing a new side of Kari Sweets now. Trying out her sultry model look for the camera...and then showing some of her...personality. Double entendre aside, that actually is probably my favorite thing about Kari Sweets: unlike a lot of models, she looks like she actually has a personality. She looks like she's having fun in her pictures. (And now you know what that naughty look was for. Damn!)

Kari Sweets puts a hand on her shapely hips Kari Sweets does a glamor pose in black and white polka dot bikini
Kari Sweets in a glamour bikini shot
Ah, beautiful!
Probably it's redundant because the URL is watermarked on every picture, but if you're willing to pony up a little cash, you can get all the Kari Sweets photos you want at www.karisweets.com (and there are always a few free samples to view; but only a few). And believe it or not, nobody's paying me for the referral, either. I do it out of the goodness of my heart -- and because this girl seems to me like she's one of a kind.
And that, my friends (yeesh, suddenly I sound like John McCain), is a taste of Kari Sweets. More to come -- thus the "part 1" in the post title -- because Kari has some more to show you.

No comments: