Friday, December 5, 2008

Amateur bikini hotties showing off in candid pictures


An amateur posing in the surf, showing off her bikini hotness.


Some dickwad taking a picture of his girlfriend's cameltoe on the beach. But hey, I'm glad he did. Now we can all see.


I'm not so sure about the candid part...I mean, wouldn't a girl kind of have to plan to get in the tub with her swimsuit on? And what girl spreads her legs like that by accident? But that's also the good part -- if a girl gives you an amateur cameltoe pussy show like that, you just roll with it.


Now THAT is some real bikini hotness. Check out the hips and the cameltoe. This is a pure candid amateur shot.


As always, we give you something that will leave you feeling good. I don't know why these amateur bikini hotties are on stage, but I'm glad they're there.

No comments: