Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Keri Russell hot new pictures

I just found out that Keri Russell, who used to provide jack-off material for disenfranchised high-schoolers in the teen drama Felicity, and who played a deadly hot assassin in MI3 opposite Tom Cruise, has a fairly sexy...and scary...photo shoot that just came out in Details magazine.

How's this for starters?

Yeah. A little nipple, a little bush, and even a cameltoe. And the smudgy dark mascara says do me nasty. Damn, this isn't exactly Felicity, is it!


Whoa. This is a little bit scary. (Unrelated question: Am I the only one who thinks Keri Russell is a bony little chick?)


A little less scary, but still a little weird. Have you ever noticed how these professional magazine photographers can take somebody who's naturally cute, or even outright damn-hot supermodel beautiful, and make her look nasty-scary? I hate to even admit I looked at them, but the controversial Miley Cyrus photos come to mind. Posing a 14-year-old like that is a bit skeevy, but if you ask me the real crime is how haggard and used-up the supposedly brilliant photographer made the poor girl look. Normally Keri Russell is more along the super-cute line than the scary-harsh type; looks like she got bit by some of that same type of suck-ass photography.


Then again, this one looks a little better. (A little bit of a nip slip?)

So there you have it. The highlights of the most provocative pictures Keri Russell has ever done (that I know of). If you noticed that there aren't any bikinis in there, well, that's because there aren't any. Anywhere. I did some searching...not a whole lot, but some; Keri is fine and all, but I'm not that into her...and there there just aren't any bikini photos out there.

However, I did find a few other sexy pics. And since Bikini Hotness is all about hotness (bikinis or not), here they are for your enjoyment.









No comments: