Thursday, October 9, 2008

Candid cameltoe part 2: Cameltoes on stage

There's something of the voyeur in everyone, I think--the only question is whether you admit it or not. But you don't have to admit anything. Just take a look. As far as I'm concerned, you were never here. :)


Oh, Canada! I think I feel the need to cross the border now.


Some kind of bikini show somewhere...cameltoes go with the territory. Speaking of territory, I know the petite hottie in the orange is rocking the toe, but my eye keeps straying to the blue bikini booty behind her. Look at the backyard on that chick! Nice! I love this picture.


Holidays aren't all that far away, so to get you in the mood, here's a Christmas cameltoe. It's not so much the camel toe as it is the ass cheek visible behind that little mound. Everybody seems to like the stick-insect look these days--and don't get me wrong, I like the skinny girls too--but there's just something about a girl with some junk in the trunk.


Jumpsuits were made to show the cameltoe.


Nice shape.


Projecting some attitude--proud of her cameltoe?

No comments: